Every hosting provider will use the term ‘Cloud’ but do you know what it is? True cloud hosting is that which will provide you with the following advantages –
• Fast Elasticity – You should be able to adjust resources for meeting demands.
• Pooling Resources – The cloud should allow you to balance load so that you are able maximize the usage of resources and thus, get maximum availability.
• Control Panel – You should be able to manage all facets of your business with the control panel.
• Self Service and Healing – This is one of the most important advantages of “True Cloud”. You not only get completely automated service adjustments but recovery from hardware failure is also automated.
• Cost Efficient – Cloud hosting is one of the most cost efficient ways for using, maintenance and upgrading. While traditional software is expensive, cloud hosting is not. Add up the costs for licensing fees to the traditional software and the prices shoot up. Cloud hosting, on the other hand, is inexpensive and can lower the IT expenses of the company. Choose for a pay-as you use option to make it more cost efficient.
• Unlimited Storage – One of the biggest advantages of cloud hosting is the storage benefit. You get unlimited storage space and, therefore, you don’t have to worry that you will run out of space or be confused about increasing the available space.
• Recovery and Backup – With traditional softwares, the biggest worry is about recovery of lost data. But with cloud computing, you do not have to worry about it. The data is stored in the cloud and, therefore, back up is always available. Restoring data is easy since it is not in any physical device. Even if the data is lost, the recovery process is much simpler than the traditional storage method.
• Automated Software Integration – Software integration is automated and so you don’t have to integrate applications according to your needs and preferences. You can also customize the options easily. Pick up the applications and services that are best suited for your business.
• Accessible Information – Information accessibility is easy. If you have an internet connection, then you can access the required information from wherever you are. Geographic location is no longer a pre-requisite for information accessibility.
Sparknode Cloud hosting is best for your business as you can save some precious bucks with it. You don’t have to pay someone for installing the software and regularly updating it. As mentioned above, cloud hosting provides backups and recovery, and so, you will never again lose important data that you need. You can cut back on hardware costs with cloud hosting. It is all the more beneficial for small businesses as they get access to technology that was not available to them.